The Carnegie Court Hotel is a popular family-run boutique hotel located in the bustling North Dublin town of Swords, just off the M1 & M50 motorways. It is minutes from Dublin Airport and the coastal villages of Malahide, Portmarnock and Howth, with 10 of Ireland’s top 18-hole golf courses on its doorstep.
The Carnegie Court Hotel is the perfect base for exploring the east coast of Ireland, with facilities including:
- 36 stylish, comfortable bedrooms with free WIFI and A/C
- The Award-Winning Courtyard Restaurant offering fine dining at great prices.
- Modern conference and meeting rooms to cater for up to 250 attendees.
- Hotel Near Dublin Airport
- The luxurious Castle Suite, caters for up to 250 people and is an ideal venue for weddings, anniversaries and large corporate events.
- The Harp Bar, one of Sword’s liveliest and largest bars, offering customers tasty pub grub and the top live music acts. Bar 4 & Bar 5 offer customers a private function room with their own bar for parties and social events, catering for up to 150 guests.
- Rouge Nightclub – Dublin’s most stylish and popular night spot for over 21’s.
A warm welcome awaits you at the Carnegie Court Hotel, where style, luxury and comfort are complimented by traditional values of hospitality and excellent service.